The fully managed payroll option provides all the peace of mind of the standard payroll service, but as the name suggests, takes the hassle out of the day-to-day management by controlling your money and your payments for you.
- Register you with the Inland Revenue as a new employer (if you don’t already employ people).
- Receive your funds from your local authority which will be held in our separate client Account.
- Calculate all Tax and NI contributions on behalf of you and your staff.
- Make payments to HM Revenue and Customs as required.
- Make payments to employees as required.
- Provide payslips to your employees.
If you’d like to speak to an experienced member of the dhpayroll team then please get in touch.
To read our service level agreement please click here