How to View Your Cover Letter / PAYE Letter
3. Inside your folder you will see your payroll documents organised by month. Double click each folder to view the payroll documents inside:
4. Each month’s folder will include a document called “Cover Letter”
5. It is important that you view the Cover Letter each month as it may have information about PAYE contributions that are due to HMRC or contain other important information. Your PAYE letter will look like this:
6. Page 1 of the Cover Letter will show the amount of tax due to HMRC and Page 2 will show how to pay it.
7. It is the employer’s responsibility to make these payments on time (unless you have a managed account). Late payments will result in penalties and fines from HMRC.
8. If you ever have any queries about making the payment please do not hesitate to contact us. Any of our team members will be happy to help.