As the situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to develop daily, at dhPayroll we are doing everything we can to ensure that we keep our staff and clients safe, adapting our procedures to minimised the risk of spreading the virus, while continuing to deliver the high quality, personal service you are used to.
Details below relate to our office working arrangements. Updated information for small business and payroll matters is on the page below;
Following the latest advice from the UK Government, and as we are in the fortunate position for our staff to be able to work from home, we have decided to close our office from close of play on Wednesday 18th March, with all of our staff working remotely until further notice. We have taken a number of measures to be able to manage delivery of our services as below;
- Our phone lines, post and email will all be dealt with in exactly the same way they are now, including all usual phone lines and direct lines for staff working as usual.
- Our people all have the equipment, technology and systems in place to allow them to work remotely.
- Our people will be able to securely access all necessary documentation remotely whilst following our usual processes and controls.
- We receive most of our communications electronically and recommend that you continue to use email to communicate with us and that you scan in any documentation you need to share with us and attach electronically to the email. If you believe you have sent something to us in the post and we have not responded to it, please speak to your usual dhPayroll contact.
- All our services should be delivered as previously with no break or compromise to quality or turnaround times.
We also understand that the evolving COVID-19 situation will present challenges to our clients and we want to reassure you that we are with you, we are in this together and we are here to help you.
Please call or email your usual dhPayroll contact with any queries.